Weld On Jackets
Flow Fab Welded Jackets are manufactured by welding a steam or hot oil jacket chamber of carbon steel, stainless steel, or other metal onto a standard base unit, such as a valve, strainer, or tank.
Modifications of the base unit, such as removal of flanges, installing oversized flanges, extending face to face dimension, are often made by Flow Fabrication.
These jackets offer excellent heat transfer, with design specifications to your needs. Delivery is fast, and prices are very competitive.
We custom fabricate jacketed equipment with a wide variety of sizes, materials, ends (flanged, threaded, butt-weld, socket-weld), media connections, and jacket types. Design assistance is always available.
Examples of Jacket Types for Flanged Items:
- Partial jacket (covers ball, gate, or plug area). (Type A)
- Full jacket, flanges oversized with extended face to face. (Type B)
- Full, standard size flanges and face to face.
- Full, oversized flanges and standard face to face.
- Flow Fab Clamp-On Jacket.
- Customer specified design or special features.
3162 Cullman Ave
Charlotte, NC 28206